1. An amount equivalent to one night’s stay is required in advance to confirm room booking or for one night stays the full amount is payable. All payments/deposits are none refundable. Accounts must be paid on arrival by cash or credit/debit card. If booked via Laterooms.com, the booking is an advance purchase rate and full payment will be charged and is non-refundable or non-transferable. All bookings are non-transferable (ie date or people).
2. If a booking is cancelled with less than 72 hours notice, or there is a “no show”, the full amount of the booking shall be taken from all credit/debit cards. All bookings are non-transferable (different date or different person).
3. Gabrielle’s is a no-smoking hotel. Anyone found smoking or suspected of doing so (ie, room smelling of smoke) will be automatically charged £100 (via credit/debit cards) for fumigation costs and will not be allowed to stay at Gabrielle’s in the future – this includes electronic cigarettes and vaping.
4. No allowance can be made for meals not taken. Please note that bar is open on Thursday (5pm-9pm), Friday (5pm-9pm), Saturday (3pm-10pm) and Sunday (5pm-9pm) (subject to staff availability) – during the day we are more than happy for you to consume your own alcohol in the lounge area when our bar is closed.
5. Check in is between 2pm-9pm on day of arrival. Please note that check in prior to 2pm or after 9pm cannot be guaranteed and we do not have facilities for early bag drop off. To enable preparation for incoming guests all rooms must be vacated one hour after breakfast on day of departure– if longer than an hour late a check out fee of £50 will be charged. The proprietors cannot be responsible for loss of guest’s property.
6. All rooms are checked upon departure and any damage (accidental or other) and/or replacement costs will be deducted from credit/debit cards or a solicitor will be instructed to recover these costs. This includes bedding, towels and dressing gowns which are deemed unusable due to stains from make up / tanning products.
7. The proprietors reserve the right to amend, curtail or terminate any contract should the conduct of any person who is a party to that contract cause any detriment to the well being or comfort of other guests, or who causes damage to the hotel and its fixture and fittings.
8. For health and safety reasons it is prohibited to bring guests back to the hotel, unless pre-arranged with the proprietors. We do not have facilities that cater for babies and small children ie, travel cots etc.
9. We do not accept group bookings of 4 or more people (unless the whole hotel is booked for the party). If guests book individually to enable a group (larger than 4) to stay – we will cancel the bookings as the guests would of breached these Terms and Conditions and therefore lose their deposits.
10. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance for any journeys in the UK or abroad. By completing the booking you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions.